DLP Resources Inc.
OPPORTUNITY FOR DISCOVERY
DLP Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company operating in Peru and Southeastern British Columbia, Canada. Exploring for Base Metals and Cobalt and is listed on the TSX-V, trading symbol DLP and on the OTCQB, trading symbol DLPRF.
The Company’s geological strategy is a culmination of David Leo Pighin’s lifetime work with Cominco and other exploration companies primarily in southeastern B.C. Because of David Pighin’s intellectual contribution and his desire to make an economic discovery in this region, the founders and partners agreed to name this company in David Leo Pighin’s recognition
To design, implement and manage cost effective and successful exploration programs with the objective of building shareholder value through mineral discoveries in world renowned copper and zinc metallogenic belts in Peru and Canada.
Highlights – 2023
• Drilled 10 diamond drill holes at the Aurora porphyry copper-molybdenum project for a total of 8,258.25m with all holes intersecting significant copper-molybdenum mineralization (see 2023 press releases).
• Commenced a metallurgical study on three composite samples from the Aurora project.
• Claimed 7500 Ha adjacent to the Aurora project.
• Completed an alteration survey over the Esperanza porphyry copper project in southern Peru.
• Completed access across the Esperanza project for mapping and sampling in 2024.
• Hungry Creek sediment hosted- strata-bound copper-lead+/-silver copper project. Thus far limited prospecting, mapping, and rock geochemistry coupled with a small drill program in 2022 have been successful in defining a significant and brand-new areas of strata-bound copper mineralization in Revett equivalent Middle Creston quartzites. The property is large, encompassing over 400 km² with most of the property having been completely unexplored historically.
• Drilled three holes on the sediment hosted Copper Creek project in SE British Columbia for a total of 873.6m. Further prospecting, mapping and drilling is being evaluated.
• Drilled one-hole hole, NZ23-01 to 1333m on the NZOU, Sullivan-type Zn-Pb-Ag, project in SE BC, Canada. Drilling was stopped at the end of July due to permit restrictions from August to September 2023. This hole will be continued in the summer of 2024 to intersect Sullivan Horizon.
• Expenses incurred by the Company on Hungry Creek and Copper Creek, copper-cobalt projects, may qualify for the 30% Critical Mineral Exploration Tax Credit (“CMETC”), as provided for in the Canadian federal budget of April 7, 2022. For more information on the CMETC, see the annex on tax measures proposed in the budget available at:
• Scott Davis, CPA, CGA appointed to the position of Chief Financial Officer as of January 2024.
Recent News Releases
Subscribe to our NEWS email list
The wholly owned Redburn project is comprised of 12 mineral claims totalling 53.6 km². The property is situated 12 km northeast of Golden, BC.
The DD-Panda-Moby Dick and NZOU mineral tenures are located in the Purcell range of the Columbia Mountains in the Fort Steele Mining Division.